8.16.2006

As Promised - Fabric Pictures

I'm really happy with the way the fabric turned out after tea-dying it a second time. I'm not sure if I'll do more pink or khaki on the rest of the bag but here's a sampling of the fabrics.

Here's the second bag that I am also working on. I am so happy with the color selections. The sketch doesn't do the idea justice. It's hard to really show the chevron design that will be on the flap. When finished, it will look similar to the ribbon-tied clutch/makeup bag.


I'm so excited to really get going on these bags. I think they will be adorable!

4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Stephie said...

I love it, I am really excited for you to get started on them! ;)

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks really awesome, Karen. I'm excited.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Those bags look fantastic! The fabric looks great!

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had to stop by and re-visit my bag. I saw Alanna's yesterday (she came over) and it was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home