7.24.2006

The bag's nearly complete!

I took this picture last night to show that Heather's bag no longer looks like an extremely large pair of underwear. (Thanks for the visual Susan.) The bag is starting to take shape though I know the picture still looks a bit silly. You have to trust me here...I'm a professional. :)














I am so close to being done with Heather's bag. I just have to finish off the top and add the strap/handle. The sides of the bags have pockets for water bottles or Carter's bottles. The inside has a very large zippered pocket. (The pocket's as large as the length of the bag.) There are a couple of small pockets on the other side that will easily fit a cell phone, ipod, or whatever Heather's heart desires. I have to say that to date this bag is the most difficult I've made. (Mostly because of those darn water bottle pockets.) But I love it and I think I might just have to make myself one.

teKs'tile handbags purses handmade sewing

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger alanna rose said...

Your creations are awesome! So glad to see you're still super creative :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home