7.20.2006

Heather's Bag

Since Last week I've been working on a bag for my friend Heather. I've posted pictures of the bag in progress. Heather, if you're reading this, it's larger right now than it will be when it's done. I'm very excited with the way it's turning out so far and after being stumped on how to do the lining and fit it with all the pockets that I promised I think it will be finished this weekend. When it's done I will post pictures of the finished piece.



teKs'tile
handbags
purses
handmade
sewing

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger rae rae said...

Karen, I love it! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get it. Let me know before you ship... I have a new address. :)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Erika said...

i love your stuff! thanks for sending the link!

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, this is the coolest stuff ever. I love it. I want to buy a bag. A quilted one. How do I go about this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home