9.11.2006

A bag for mom!


Instead of preparing for the craft show in November (which I desperately need to make more progress on) I took "a break" and sewed this little number for my mom. She had asked a while ago about getting a bag to show off but never said there was a rush. She was very patient, allowing me to get other orders completed and shipped out. Well, now her patience has paid off. It's a beaut! I modified the Uptown Girl bag that I made last month for Heather. This one is slightly smaller. Simple in colors but not in details. Inside are 2 zippered pockets as well as patch style pockets divided into 3 compartments. Two pockets on the outside that will fit a small water bottle or small umbrella, cell phone. The base is a faux suede very soft and perfect for the upcoming cold seasons.

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Danielle Michelle said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! I'm going to be patient too...but you need to send me your address so I can send you some fabric and stuff! Congrats on the show! My mom's a fabric artist and drives herself crazy with those shows, but does well!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger rae rae said...

The bag looks great, Karen!

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen it's just what I wanted!!! Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home