11.13.2007

Cha-Cha-Cha Changes

So, in an effort to keep me even more busy...((HA))...I'm working an a few new things.

1. A new web page which hopefully will be easier to navigate to see my products. I have the start of it up but it still needs more work. Here's the link

2. I have another show on December 1st. This is another new one for me. It's at UW Parkside. UW Parkside Arts and Crafts Fair

3. Once the Parkside show is over I will be opening an Etsy shop. As soon as it's up and running I'll post the link. For those of you who don't know, Etsy is sort of like an Ebay for indy crafters. They set you up with an online shop where you can post your product to be bought. This will allow me to accept credit cards an everything through the use of PayPal. It's pretty cool.

Stay tuned to see how things are changing around here.

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you about Etsy, I'm glad you found out about it! I have a shop on there with a little bit of my stuff. Not much is up there yet because I've been busy.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Amy said...

oh boy - my blog was "tagged" so in an effort to procrastinate doing real work, I participated. I am tagging you as part of #4 - feel free to participate or not.

The rules of tagging are as follows:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After seeing the new web site I would suggest you:

1. I'll made the contact and about pages the last ones in the menu, because a) it's a convention and b) people want first to see the products.

2. Usually I'll prefer the inverse chronological order (later first), but, as 2008 has no content, I think it's better to put first the collection with content in. Anyway... someone can order an item from previous collections or not?

d) What a great taste to name a purse Jaime! It's such a beautiful name... [ok. i'm a little biased, it's my name :-) ]

Anyway... nice site. Keep on working on it. Hope you business it's a success.

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhmm... I really did a mess with the numbering :-) Assume d) it is 3.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home